Adele Houtson is one of star with some the hit song


Adele Houtson

Adele is one of star with some the hit song like someone like you. this is my favorite song that make me so happy.

 Adele is a beautiful girl that have amazing voice. I am confident she will be a top star in the music world. because the action on the stage really wonderful. really I love her music, her voice is magic I think. you know her complete name is Adele laurie blue adkins and then according news she was born in London. we all know adele began to sing at the age of four. I will never regret to have done it. Adele have some title song be hit. adele one of women give inspiration for women anywhere, however Adele's succes made her rich. maybe you ever have a dream that make you wanna be like her. of course many people like him.
Content Source: Bukisa - Adele Houtson