My Top 10 Favorite Christian Songs of 2010

am humbled whenever I hear any of the songs on this list because they literally speak to my heart and soul.  There are only a few secular songs that can do that.  The lyrics and the lives of the artists speak to me, especially with regards to their faith in Jesus Christ.  If listening to these types of songs were like talking to God, I'd want to have that conversation every single day of my life. 


My Top 10 Favorite Christian Songs of 2010

This is a tribute article about my top ten songs of the Christian faith that help me through both the good and bad times of my life.  Every single year, God sends me some musical singles by passionate Christian artists that helps to grow my biblical wisdom and knowledge of His Son, Jesus Christ.

 Secular songs are one thing, but songs about my Christian faith are far more valuable and helpful to my daily life.  It's not just about the lyrics of the songs:  in some cases, they are very similar to secular music.  However, it's the fact that the songs were created to give glory and honor to Jesus Christ, the Son of God and Savior of the world.  The artists are not ashamed to admit their faith and tell others about God through their music, which is more like a ministry. My top 10 songs come from a variety of genres, ranging from rock to rap.  I have compiled a list of my favorite songs for the year of 2010, and they are ranked in a particular order:  I will start with the tenth song and count backwards up to my top favorite single.
Content Source: Bukisa - My Top 10 Favorite Christian Songs of 2010